Friday, August 17, 2007

praise & pray for me!

. . . stunned at my complete inability to love Jesus & hate sin . . .
:D PRAISE! :D

:D i'm just a Work in progress .. dare i believe what i've told others: i'm a M.I.T.M.!!! [Masterpiece In The Making!]
:D One Day i'll finally be *completely* free from this sin-infected fleshly fallen body & transformed into a glorious, sinless body -- now THAT'S worth living for!
== COME, LORD JESUS COME!! ==
:D everyday i live, breathe, move, have being & am healthy enough to enjoy Jesus!
:D i cannot overcome my sin therefore i will not, so i'm driven to lean more on Christ to do in & through me what i cannot do myself!
:D everytime i fall into sin is used to bring me back to the cross .. "prone to wander, Lord I feel it; prone to leave the God I love, here's my heart Lord, take & seal it, seal it for Thy courts above"
*PRAY*
* reveal Christ to me as more precious, more valuable, more glorious ever nano-second i live & breathe!
* I'd passionately seek Jesus for Jesus' sake!! pressing upon Him, not for what He can give, but for Who He is! not to get some need met, but so I may simply know Him!
*
give me a mind to suffer [one of the greatest weapons against the enemy!] & be compelled by Christ's love that never chose the 'easy way out' but persevere in reaching out to seek & save the lost while there's still time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love your honesty Able!

SallyAnne