Monday, January 24, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me !~!

Wow! yesterday (24/1) was the 9th anniversary of my blessed brain injury!! How incredible to reflect on the awesome faithfulness of Abba Yahweh who has been with me, every nanosecond of every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every year !!!!


Dear praying friends, this BLOG is POSTED on my dads’ net book because my computer decided to self-destruct last night! :P


.. after what seems to have been a whirlwind few weeks of January, having been blessed to go to 2 chunky camps – I think I’m still reeling from the challenging, convicting messages – Father has been doing some painfully necessary soul-surgery in me! Just ask me if you want more details :)






So I’d deeply treasure your prayers for grace to hold onto Him as He carries me through this refining process!


“Something is wrong when a sharp, doubled sword glances off our skin without even drawing blood” - Larry Crabb

- How can I come into contact with God’s Word & so often go away unaffected, unchanged?!

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D all the sorrow, suffering, trials, ill health, smashed plans, and failure He’s allowed, so that in my need I’ll find my need of Him!

*PRAY*
 * help me to take seriously the truth that my heart is deceitfully wicked!

* rescue me from relating to people in a way that is more self protective than loving!!!
* help me give up self-protection to more fully express the man God created me to be- tender, strong & involved – not weak & uninvolved!


* bring me to the brink of personal collapse so I can best shift the direction of my soul from self-protection to trusting love!


* help me not avoid any kind of suffering for fear I’m not man enough to handle it well!


* keep me focused on the strength of Christ in my weakness & the role of suffering in making me more like Jesus!

 
* I’d daily embrace the Cross & discover the truth of my freedom in Christ becoming more real to me than the sin that used to imprison me!




-- I’m going to Sydney this Fri- next Mon. have been asked to share my story with some internationals down there.

* HELP ME make the most of every opportunity leading up to going & while I’m there & coming back ( in the airport, on the plane, etc!)


.. our Lord Jesus is returning soon.


Isn’t it about time we started living like it?!

.. while I’m away, could I ask a favour from you?


As you are able, please go to these sites (daily if at all possible!)


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- pray!!

+ http://www.prayerguard.net/ <-- pray for an unreached people group EVERY HOUR!!

http://www.thebiblesite.org/ <-- GO HERE EVERYDAY TO provide your suffering brothers and sisters with a portion of God's Word for free!

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1<-- click to help world hunger/ breast cancer / child health & literacy~!



~thanks~!! Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)


please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D






The one concern of the devil






is to keep Christians from praying.






He fears nothing from prayerless studies,






prayerless work, and prayerless religion.






He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,






but trembles when we pray.






We have to stop looking at prayer






as the spare tire in the trunk






and start seeing it as the steering wheel.






-- S.D. Gordon






http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book!


”Revolution in World Missions” isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.










--


anything I can praise with/pray for you? :)


+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_


love heaps in Jesus Christ, your fellow servant,


~_^ Abey Wongy ~_^


DON'T FORGET:


God is a Good God.






He sent Jesus to die for His enemies (that's us!).






Through trusting in Jesus we can be God's friends instead.






That makes Him worthy of ALL our love and service.






We'll never love and serve Him as He deserves.






We need to love and serve Him more purely, with more of ourselves.


-- kh


+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+






Reply Forward

No comments: