Saturday, January 01, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

my dear precious siblings in Jesus - Wishing you a most blessed NEW YEAR!


Praying 2011 would be a blessed year FULL OF JESUS– He is ALL YOU NEED!

As I look into another year .. I’M HUNGRY FOR CHANGE!

not for anyone, not for myself, but for His sake!

… To this end I’d greatly treasure your prayers!!

My favorite author (K.P.Yohanan) reminds me: “Do not look for some external, supernatural event to change you or the situations of your life. Let the Lord show you the corruption in your own heart and be willing to go to the cross by humbling yourself. Be willing to be broken again and again and again and again. This is the only way to have life. As long as you hold onto it, you will lose it. But once you choose to be broken, you will experience the life of Christ in all its fullness …”
– see http://wp.me/pTwg8-gG

Though I’m usually not one for making “new years’ resolutions”

(because I know almost certainly I’m gonna fail miserably at keeping them, just as I have always failed miserably at keeping any of my good intentioned promises & resolutions in the past :S)

. . . If I want anything from the coming year, my #1 prayer point is to love The Lord my God with ALL of my heart, ALL my soul, ALL my mind and ALL my strength.



























I’m most definitely gonna fail miserably, no matter how much I don’t want to fail, but I feel this is what He has put into my heart with the most recent events – (going through a Growthworks study, all the talks/ workshops at the hillview bible camp –see http://hillview.info/ – next camp coming in Easter!

So once again, my dear praying friends, I Humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D the breathtakingly, beautifully refreshing time that was the Hillview Bible camp!

:D loving me enough not to let me stay the way I am!

*PRAY*

*I’d choose to be broken just as Jesus was!

*my idols of seeking to be holy, righteous & staying single would be destroyed by a confrontation with a stronger, greater, more glorious affection -- The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!!

 
*make me a passionate Jesus-follower, helping others to know Jesus better, NOT a rigid moralist who pushes people to keep Gods’ standards!


* I’d continually come to Abba Yahweh in my thirst, abandoning my commitment to self-protection in how I relate / fail to relate to others!


* keep exposing ways in which I’m idolatrously committed to self-protection and help me abandon them!!!

* grow me in maturity this year!
(maturity = love. love = relating without self protection!)

~thanks~!! Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)


please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil

is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies,

prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,

but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tire in the trunk
and start seeing it as the steering wheel.
-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book!


”Revolution in World Missions” isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

No comments: