Sunday, January 16, 2011

i'm sick [spiritually]

*groan* .. :S
it's painfully necessary, this work Fathers' doing on me to expose the stubbornly dark corners of my heart .. i've never felt so disgustingly rotten to the core!!
i feel that there is still more painfully necessary revealing work to be done in me .. . i just really pray for grace to not be crushed by despair, discouragement or hopelessness! :'(

would greatly value your prayers for me ...
* healing of my spiritual sickness – I keep giving into habitual sins & it sucks.. A LOT!! >.<



* perhaps the most major symptom of my spiritual sickness is my not _truly_ loving lost souls enough to share the Good News of the gospel with them. :”( .. I must really hate lost souls ALOT not to warn them of the eternity in hell they’re headed to if they die without their sins forgiven through Jesus!! >.<

* i'd keep taking 10 looks at Jesus for every look at myself!
.. through it all, somewhere in the back of my head, i now there's still hope . . . i *so* would like the picture above to be true in my heart!!

No comments: