Saturday, February 27, 2010

rejoicing in the gospel!!!

this post comes hot on the heels of me diving into habitual sin yet *again*
 =groan= T_T

... i played this song & i'm goinna rejoice in my mighty Saviour than sink into a pit of despair [as was once my usual habit!]
Completely Done



1. What reason have I to doubt


Why would I dwell in fear


When all I have known is grace


My future in Christ is clear



My sins have been paid in full


There’s no condemnation here


I live in the good of this


My Father has brought me near


I’m leaving my fears behind me now


Chorus


The old is gone, the new has come


What You complete is completely done


We’re heirs with Christ, the victory won


What You complete is completely done


2. I don’t know what lies ahead


What if I fail again


You are my confidence


You’ll keep me to the end


I’m leaving my fears behind me now



Death where is your sting, grave your victory?


Christ has conquered all!


© 2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP) 
download the song for free here: http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=M4270-02-51
special Feb sale on now! http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ 
- i'm sooo tempted to splurge on all the awesome music they have but i've definitely blown my life time budget on CD's & other non-essentials.
meanwhile, HALF THE WORLD STILL WAITS TO HEAR THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
“ no one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once” – Oswald J Smith


Nearly 3 BILLION souls are WAITING to hear the gospel.


HOW L O N G MUST THEY WAIT??


Could a mariner sit idle if he heard the drowning cry?


Could a doctor sit in comfort and let his patients die?


Could a fireman sit idle, let men burn and give no hand?

Could you sit in ease in Zion with the world around you damned? --Leonard Ravenhill.

DON’T KEEP THEM WAITING – WON’T YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL before IT’S TOO LATE??


SPONSOR A NATIVE MISSIONARY TO NOT KEEP THE WORLD WAITING! GO TO: www.gfa.org


or in AUS: www.gospelforasia.org.au - [click pic below!]


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

Pray for The Unreached People Group of the Hour!


http://prayerguard.net/index.php?page_id=11&link_id=hourly-upgs
PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW! is there Anything I can praise with/pray for you? :)

No comments: