Monday, February 15, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Dear praying friends,


have started a twitter page at http://twitter.com/2BCcHoRnIteSntT - will post up more of my praise points / miscallaneous other short stuff  here :)

Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D giving me joy eternal! see http://gracewalkministries.blogspot.com/2010/02/does-god-intend-for-us-to-always-be.html

:D I am so thrilled to be free of 'having' to do anything - but now leave it to the Holy Spirit to prompt me and just allow Jesus to be my Life and live His life through me, through who I am (and the suffering made me into who I am too), through my personality, through the way I speak and feel and think. Christ IN you, the hope of glory. Amazing to think He lives in us isn't it? Warts and all! Can't fall too far from Grace..
:D leading me to the latest refreshing streams of water through this site: http://www.gracewalk.org/ – GREAT BLOG !! see http://www.gracewalkministries.blogspot.com/

:D Fathers’ affection for me is so incredibly overwhelming!!


:D Father can redeem me & and take the circumstances of my life, no matter what I ‘ve done, and redeem my choices, turning things around and using me for His glory!:


:D There’s nothing you’ve ever done, or nothing you ever could do, that would keep God from pouring out His blessings on you and allowing His life to flow through you. The idea that you can commit sins that would disqualify you from being used by God is a lie that will keep you in bondage as long as you believe it.


:D We don't experience victory by fighting, instead we enjoy it by resting.


:D Victory is a Person and His name is Jesus! We don’t need to live in defeat!


:D The victory was won at the cross and became ours the moment we received Christ!


:D thank You Father for pain & reminders that point me to You!


*PRAY*


* consume my total being and express His life through me!


* have really been struggling with greed which = idolatry! A most putrid & disgusting thing in Fathers’ loving eyes :( please pray I be simply content in Him & all He gives & not go grabbing after what He hasn’t given!


* I’d stop “fighting for victory” but simply abide in Christ and let Him live His life through me – so as to live in victory


* I’d be a faithful steward of The Grace of God!


* I’d share His blessings & not hoard them, knowing this day could be my last!


* keep me sensitive to dealing with *only* pure motives!!


* give me precious words to speak to people – the right words at the right time so people would glorify HIM, not me!


* keep me giving my full attention to Him – who He is & what He does to make something of me rather than focusing on me & trying to make something of me!


* the truth of what He’s made me [absolutely beautiful, perfect!] would shape my life & self-image!

* my heart would be so intimately intertwined with His.


*I’d see all of life through the eyes of faith!
 ~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: