Saturday, August 08, 2009

rejoice with me


dad bought me a new quilt inlay yesterday .. when i didn't know it, he put it in my existing quilt cover - it was sooo nice & soft & warm when i went to bed last night .. i felt sooo incredibly well loved, quite literally resting in a cover of love!

:D Father is UNCEASING in His goodness toward me!!

may our eyes ever be opened to see, acknowledge & appreciate the many many ways He expresses His love to us every moment of every day!

"Dear friends, God is good. So I beg you to offer your bodies to him as a living sacrifice, pure and pleasing. That's the most sensible way to serve God.
Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him." Rom 12:1-2

No comments: