Saturday, August 22, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Firstly, I do apologize if my last update stumbled anyone... I’m sorry & confess my foolishness & stupidity :(
Please forgive me!!!!!!!

However, praise God!!! – I can truly *feel* that your prayers have made impact!

. . . always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =)

if you have any qns / comments, please let me know!
Or just ask~! my life's an open book ;)
:D rejoice with me! :D :D the wonderfully encouraging & supportive responses from many of you to my last update that made my ‘coming out of darkness into the light’ an incredibly liberating thing!
:D the effect this has had on my life –though the temptation to ‘dive’ back into this long-struggled-with-sin is still there, the desire to flee from temptation to Jesus is much stronger!!
OH! BLESSED FREEDOM!
:D providing a free bus trip! :) [even if it meant missing the bus i originally intended to catch!]

:D pouring out super-lavish grace through loving, supportive friends & family ~! [i.e. YOU!] ..
*PRAY*
* my all-consuming desire would be to *know* Christ, the power of His resurrection & the fellowship of His sufferings!
* i’d leave my sinful past dead & buried with Jesus!
* i’d not waste more time / money on this “earthly hut” that is my body but focus on His Kingdom & all that’s eternal!
* keep freeing me from the idol of food that I’ve made! >_<
* my heart would be fully sold out to Jesus!
* Jesus would be my magnificent obsession [see link to awesome music video with lyrics at bottom]
* the driving force of all i do would be to please Jesus!

- my mind has been way TOO overactive in my sleep. ie I keep dreaming I’m running / falling / riding / doing all sorts of other activities stuff .. would love prayers for a more rested mind when I’m sleeping!
* i’d know what is THE MAIN THING that He wants me to do & *FOCUS* on that! .. i have been feeling for too long I’ve been neither here nor there, involved in all manner of “good” things without actually being still long enough to ask Father if they were actually the things HE wanted me to commit to. :(

* keep healing my soul & mind that’s been polluted by lies for so long. I can see He’s working :D
* all of my self would be lost in order to gain Christ!

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!
Watch / listen to the song here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXVCqd3HDDM
Magnificent Obsession Steven Curtis Chapman

Lord, You know how much I want to know so much In the way of answers and explanations I have cried and prayed And still I seem to stay In the middle of life’s complications All this pursuing leaves me feeling like I’m chasing down the wind But now it’s brought me back to You And I can see again
Chorus: This is everything I want This is everything I need I want this to be my one consuming passion
Everything my heart desires Lord, I want it all to be for You, Jesus Be my magnificent obsession

So capture my heart again Take me to depths I’ve never been Into the riches of Your grace and Your mercy
Return me to the cross And let me be completely lost In the wonder of the love That You’ve shown me
Cut through these chains that tie me down to so many lesser things Let all my dreams fall to the ground
Until this one remains You are everything I want And You are everything I need Lord, You are all my heart desires You are everything to me You are everything I want You are everything I need I want You to be my one consuming passion Everything my heart desires Lord, I want it all to be for You I want it all to be for You, Jesus Be my magnificent obsession!!

No comments: