Monday, June 26, 2006


praise & pray 4 me
:D life�s NEVER BORING when walking closely with the King!
:D persevering with surprising me by His grace!
* help me to ALWAYS ALWAYS, ALWAYS REMEMBER: I cannot, therefore I will not, so TRUST HIM to do in & through me what I cannot do myself!
* I would decrease & let Christ INCREASE in me! (John 3:30)
* help me BELIEVE what seems �too good to be true� but IS UTTERLY TRUE!
* help me to BELIEVE He loves me. FULL STOP! (�cos I�m so bad at coming up with why I think I�m unloveable)
* give me STRONGER desires to be satisfied IN CHRIST ALONE!
* DESTROY/ANNIHILATE/OBLITERATE any & ALL desires in me to be satisfied by any lesser �pleasures� in the world!
* guidance: re: go to impact winter outreach to muslims on Gold Coast in Aug or not :| Ever thank-FULL for you & pray our partnership in the Gospel will continue to be blessed as He uses us ALL to accomplish His purposes!!









Enjoy more awesome lyrics ;)
All for the life of me Album: Women of Faith

Maybe Sunday after a few million years, We have some moments alone.
We can sit for awhile & You can make clear all the things I�ve never known.
There are plenty of questions but so little time
The one thing I can�t seem to get off my mind:

Chorus:
For the life of me
I can�t understand why You love me like You do.
For the life of me I can�t comprehend why I mean too much to You.
But maybe some day in forever the answer will be clear �n I�ll see.
You did what You did all for the life of me!

How could Your love that is perfectly pure, reach someone so far from grace?
And how could the stains of the choices I�ve made be forgiven and erased?
But love has no boundaries, and grace only sees the person that You always knew I could be!
Chorus

But maybe some day in forever the answer will be clear �n I�ll see.
You did what You did all for the life of me!
You did what You did all for the life of me! all for the life of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the photos you have posted.