Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ever thank-FULL for you!!

=EXCITEDLY= expectant of all God will work through the prayers of His people!!
God knows we'll see some of these faces worshipping with us in glory because you prayed, God worjked hrough His servants &
. . . GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY!!
may our partnership in the Gospel will continue to be blessed by God as He uses us ALL to accomplish His purposes!!

More great lyrics for you to chew over 

Who You Are - 4Him
1. When I see the sun coming up in the sky
When I see the stars in the still of the night then I, I see who You are
When I feel the breath of the wind in my face
I rest in the warmth of a Father's embrace Then I, I feel You Are


CHORUS
And who You are is all I'll ever want to be!
Take my life, make what You will of me
'Cause You're constantly changing my heart
Leading me out of the dark, bringing me closer to who You are

2. I'm ready to run and I'm ready to dance, live every moment, leave nothing to chance
'Cause I, I know who You are
I consider the Cross and the price that You paid.
I know that You live 'Cause the stone's rolled away!
Oh I, I love who You are
REPEAT CHORUS
'Cause You're constantly changing my heart
Leading me out of the dark
And You're bringing me closer to who You are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»