Monday, June 19, 2006


[me]
:D VICTORY is ALREADY mine in Christ!
:D since I�ve ALREADY obtained VICTORY, DON�T HAVE TO ATTAIN VICTORY!
:D DISabling me so He can ENABLE me!
:D helping me appreciate & understand more of my disability through the awareness research group!
:D giving me a RICHER, FULLER life now I�m disabled than when I was �able�!
:D not being able to drive!
* help me SEE DIFFERENTLY!! (go here: www.theschoolofchrist.org/audio/seeing.mp3) <-- you can download & listen offline ;)- YOU�LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
* please OPEN my eyes so I can SEE HIM!
* help me do all I need to do --HAVE MY EYES OPEN TO SEE CHRIST IN ME!
* help me DAILY die to self, CARRYING MY CROSS & FOLLOWING Jesus!
* help me STOP looking at what�s around me & get/feel defeated/depressed, but simply LOOK WITHIN ME to see the Victorious One WHO LIVES IN ME!
* help me obey the repeated command throughout His Word to �FEAR NOT!�
* give me greater Personal indebtedness & Wholehearted commitment to the gospel!
* help me STOP thinking I can read minds/tell fortunes :|
* my lost flannel long-sleeve shirt with gospel tracts in it!
* wisdom and protection as I enter into spiritual battle fields everyday!

No comments: