Monday, June 12, 2006

*!*! NOTE TO ALL WHO POST COMMENS -- PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!

dear fellow blogging brothers &sisters,
I can't believe it =)
ppl have ACTUALLY been visiting my humble site
=AND= leavin' coments~!!

it's a BIGBIGBIG= encourgement to me 8-D
thank you SOO MUCH for all who have~! =)
really made my day ;D
if you do leave a comment, would you be so kind as to leave your email address? would LOVE to correspond! :)

or if it's hidden somewhere in your comment post, let me know how I can discover it? ;P

.. still an amateur at this blogging thing ;)
or you can just mail me directly:
HaHaikHa@gmail.com or if you have MSN msnger: freshfungus@hotmail.com .. ADD ME! =D

thankful to be in THE BODY OF CHRIST --let US partner to bring MANY MORE lost souls into our family, so together we can all MAKE MUCH OF JESUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are getting spammed in most of your comments! see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog_spam for what i mean.