Tuesday, May 31, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



May this song written by Albert Orsborn become the desire and prayer of our hearts:


Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, All His wonderful passion and purity;
Oh Spirit divine, all my nature refine -- Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.


A great tidbit from the book 'We Would See Jesus’ by Roy & Revel Hession:
When He finishes with His painting, we will see the expression of the Master Designer in a life fashioned after the likeness of Christ.
Trust Him with His masterpiece—let the beauty of Christ be seen in you.

. . . Rightly understood this is the best news we could have. God no longer expects us to be the vine. We need not even try. The responsibility for producing fruit is no longer ours. God has His own true Vine, the risen Lord Jesus, who is well able to produce all the fruit that God requires for others, and to fulfill all the purposes of His grace for men.

We do not produce the fruit, but simply bear what He produces, as we permit Him to live in us.


:D rejoice with me! :D

:D everyday i can wake up _expectant_ of what Father & I will do on this Great Adventure of the Journey of Life TOGETHER!!

:D arranging Life-Givers to come into my life when I need them & their wonderful help in this journey towards Him they are!

:D the blessing of being with Spirit-filled, Kingdom-living siblings in Jesus!

:D slowing down my life enough for me to simply focus on Him!!!

:D being on this exciting journey to healing with Abba Yahweh!! =)

:D His banner of grace - beautiful sky blue - that is over us in glory everyday!

:D His grace *qualifies* us to receive just when we think we're most DISqualified!!!

:D he sweet, freeing truth of Psalms 25:3!!
No one who waits for you will ever be put to shame, but all who are unfaithful will be put to shame.

*PRAY*

* awaken in me the desires He’s placed in my heart that I’ve ignored/ suppressed!

* help me LIVE connected to Jesus as The Vine, and myself submitted to & content to just be a branch connected to Him, letting Him live His life in me & through me!

* show me what HE wants me to do with this life He’s given me!

* He’d deal with me and break me so that I’ll be willing to be available to Him as His branche!


- going on a ‘Journey to Manhood’ this Fri-Sun [3-5/6]
see: http://www.mtmaustralia.org.au/images/JourneyManhood2011sm.pdf

* I’ll be fully alert, open, receptive and surrendered to all He has to show & tell me here!
* lead me to all the right people & places to mature me into the man He designed me to be!help me separate out in my life what is true guilt, what is shame or self-condemnation.



what a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!


my prayer blog, please visit, pray & leave a comment~! http://www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!


-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,


click on this link- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: