Sunday, May 22, 2011

4 me :)

some recent developments in my journey I'd value your prayers for me  .. :)

* changing Sunday morning family worship location to Rochedale Baptists [had an ULTRA-AWESOME time there today --ask me more about it if u wanna know!!]

* to take up or not to? taking up the post of being the communications secretary of a network of missions agencies in Queendland.
.. i'm reminded by a dear bigger sister in Jesus that i need to know what HE wants me to do/ where to go rather than to be driven by 'need' & to merely do something i'm comfortable with / take up a role because "if i don't nobody else will" is not living by faith = SIN!

.. have lived for too long merely doing whatever seemed like a good idea at the time to me .. but HIS ways & thoughts are SO MUCH HIGHER than my own! ... O, how i NEED to seek HIM!
 * taking a sabbatical (from ministry stuff to focus on properly working through with Abba Yahweh all He's doing in this season of our journey together .. .dealing with those issues He's pointing out that needs to be dealt with! 




especially treasure prayers that He'd cause me to see & hear in the spirit a whole lot more clearly than i do!
~THANKS~
please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too! :)


No comments: