Tuesday, May 10, 2011

praise God .. He gives and takes away .. blessed be The Name of The Lord!!

there's nothing quite like being knocked down with the flu yet *again* to feel the awesome sense of how greatly i'm loved by Abba Yahweh - to be left with hardly any energy to do much at all except to just be with Him!

... it's like everytime i come down sick now, i feel like He's "booking me out" to spend some serious one-on-one time with Him! :D XD

... then silly me, in my almost constant state of lethargy, tries to go off & do things that take me away from simply being focussed on Him! >.<

rejoice with me that though my body is down, my spirit is SOOOARING!!! :D

please do pray i maximise this "exclusive time out" with Abba Yahweh to let Him do all He wants to do in me :D

... i prayed about taking a sabbatical.. could weakness & sickness in body be an answer to that?! ;)

if so, i gladly accept it =)

No comments: