Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



A great tidbit:


Many of us picture Satan as “itching for a fight” with us.


Really, Satan doesn’t want to do battle with you.


First of all, there is the strong chance you will win.


Second of all, win or lose, the battle can draw you closer to the Lord.


Thirdly, what the Lord does in your life through the battle can be a great blessing for other people.

No, satan would much rather not fight you at all!

He would much rather try to talk you into giving up!

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D Jesus has won the victory against satan!!! so long as we’re in Christ, we’re winners too!!!

:D the incredible blessing of family (physical and spiritual!)

:D letting me be healthy enough for the healing trauma seminar & all the blessings that’ve flowed from there!

:D the precious gift of forgiveness I’ve been given from those I’ve hurt, as well as give to those who hurt me-- including myself!

:D the sweet freedom that comes from living in forgiveness!

:D giving me faithful brothers & sisters to grow in this journey with!!

*PRAY*

* keep helping me fully 'process' everything with Abba Yahweh from the two courses!!

* help me hear Abba Yahweh's voice and KNOW for myself what season I’m in to clearly discern what course of action will bring about the greatest and most eternal harvest in the LONG run!

* help me to make the very best use of every moment of life I’ve graciously been given!

* every year I’ve graciously been given after coming near to death make me more godly & a better reflector of the image of Jesus’ beauty & humility!

* help me live in total synchronization with His Holy Spirit!


* guide me re: moving Sunday “Family” gathering location, ministry location & possible relationship?!

* make me love with skin on!

* my life would be giving out of God’s overflow & splashing onto people!

what a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!


my prayer blog, please visit, pray & leave a comment~! www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com


=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!


-- S.D. Gordon


www.global-prayer-digest.org <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,


click on this link- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: