Saturday, October 16, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

for those who get my prayer smses  please see:

[i usually try to update on my prayer smses within 24hrs of sending -- so in future you can just check my blog for updates ;)]

“We are the personification of weakness in every way. He is the epitome of strength. How can we not cast ourselves upon Him in hope for help.


Remember: This day is crucial. Live it as though you will not get another opportunity to serve Christ in this life. Every moment for Him!” -- – Paul Washer














Dear praying friends, lately Fathers’ been exposing deep problems in my life -– twisted thought patterns (eg how I think I’m ‘unworthy’ of receiving anything but the lowest from anyone . .. decades of self-loathing and pent-up anger, hatred, unforgiveness & bitterness mostly directed at myself.]


of course this leads to twisted behaviour =”( .


.. But!! Through it all, He is good, faithful & true to His own, healing every hurt and loving me through every pain!


[a beautiful song came to my heart at this point – listen here or read the lyrics at bottom :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMROzRF4QyY]

. .. sing it with me and let us rejoice in Him, brothers & sisters~! =)

So here I am again, humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to Him! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D turning recent insomnia into a blessing = more time to spend with Him in prayer & digging into soul-refreshing books!

:D sleeping better these days though I still cherish those sweet moments of insomnia (see point above) 8-D

:D carrying me this far on the journey & not letting me give up (surely if it wasn’t for Him I wouldn’t even be alive now!)

:D Disappointment = His appointment!

:D He loves me!

:D Abba Yahweh is committed to me and will not give up on me – even when I do!

:D He’s not angry at me - – even when I am!

:D He always has my best & highest interests at heart, even though I mightn’t always understand His ways!

*PRAY*


* expose where I’m living in denial in areas I need to deal with

* save me from sinful self-pity, self-contempt, self-hatred and all forms of self!

* show me what I’m truly willing to receive in prayer and not waste time wishing & wanting for what my heart isn’t truly willing to receive!

* keep me radical in following Jesus – step-by-step, moment-by-moment, fully committed, fully determined to follow Him all the way and nothing less!!

* baptise me with Holy Spirit Fire – consume me in His Holy flame~!!!!

* set me on fire with Holy Spirit passion that would consume every sinful passion!!

* I’d keep Jesus first & foremost above every person, pleasure and possession!

* keep my will surrendered to His – never doing anything on my own, FIRST listening to Him, then doing!

* keep me magnificently obsessed with Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!! And not the things He gives!

* my reflex reaction to lust would be the same as whenever i see a spider/ mosquito/fly – kill it! not feed it!!!

Lyrics to the beautiful song came to my heart before:


Through it all - Hillsong

You are forever in my life


You see me through the seasons


Cover me with Your hand


And lead me in Your righteousness


And I look to You


And I wait on You

Chorus:

I will sing to You, Lord


A hymn of love


For Your faithfulness to me


Im carried in everlasting arms


You'll never let me go


Through it all

Hallelujah, hallelujah

~thanks~!! :-D


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tire in the trunk and start seeing it as the steering wheel.

-- S.D. Gordon
=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book!


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.
http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2010/10/update-praise-pray-for-sho-jap.html

No comments: