Friday, October 15, 2010

PLEASE PRAY: Floods Devastate Already Impoverished Areas

Your prayers are desperately needed for Bangladesh and Manipur, India, where floods have once again brutally taken lives and pushed people out of their homes. The floods also damaged several of our Bridge of Hope centers and churches.

You can read about the situation here.

http://www.gfa.org/news/articles/floods-displace-millions-bangladesh-damage-churches-bridge-hope-centers-india/?cm_mmc=GFA-_-Email-_-377991-_-101410-prayer-floods-bangladesh-and-india

My dear friends, I know we have brought you many, many sorrowful stories of people suffering due to flooding this year. I pray that you won't neglect to lift up these brothers and sisters in prayer. When I feel that I am growing weary of hearing about the endless suffering, I put myself in the shoes of the individuals whose physical lives are now in ruins through no fault of their own. This always puts my heart back in the right place. Please do not forget them as you pray.

Yours for the lost,

K.P. Yohannan
"I really don’t know what happened with the flood but one thing I know is that coming to the camp was a blessing and I am more close to God in my personal relationship with Him because of my stay in the camp. It was a blessing in disguise."
for prayer points,see this encouraging email too: http://www.barnabasfund.org/Dont-forget-Pakistani-flood-victims.html

No comments: