Monday, October 04, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

my dear praying friends, just a shorty this time ;)



I Humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)


please pray over this matter of BAD sleep .. :(


http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2010/10/4-me-s.html

. . .


“You are greatly loved by God. Respond to that love by leaving anything that would come between you and this great Lover of your soul.” – Paul Washer
if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D daily increasing my satisfaction in Him :D

:D keeping me in His jealous love and not letting me wander away from Him even though the temptations are many & constant!

:D exposing areas of sinful darkness that still lie in my heart so He can refine me~!

*PRAY*


* keep my heart & mind _fixed_ on the glories of Jesus Christ, to treasure Him above all else!!


* I’d ever respond to His love by leaving anything that comes between me and The Great Lover of my soul!!

* lead me to truly *experience* the depths of Jesus Christ!!
See: http://www.seedsowers.com/firstchaps/depths.html
~thanks~!!


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!
=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies,


prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,


but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer


as the spare tire in the trunk


and start seeing it as the steering wheel.


-- S.D. Gordon


www.global-prayer-digest.org <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


visit my blogspot & leave a comment~!


http://www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com


www.gospelforasia.org.au <-- Click here to request a FREE book


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.


No comments: