Wednesday, September 08, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

To be honest, lately I've been feeling Discontent, Disengaged & Disconnected..
(yes, all three are interconnected) :(



Diagnosis: I’m a lazy slob at heart :[


“We cannot honestly, authentically, reasonably and deliberately serve our Lord without our willingness to accept difficulties and inconveniences—the hard road.” . . . Destined to soar by K.P. Yohanan p73

once again, my dear praying friends, I Humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D Father gives such attention, takes such pride in, and does His best for me!!


:D all that Father hasn’t given me! (many unnecessary things to complicate my life – but I still go and complicate things for myself :{

:D all that Father has given me (Jesus + so much more!)


:D all that Father has done, is doing & will do for me!!! X-D

*PRAY*

* I’d not immerse myself in too much activity to deal with the heart issues that needs to be dealt with!


* help me live a life that demonstrates by sexual purity that Christ is indeed sufficient for my deepest needs & greatest desires!


* rescue me from letting the ‘so much more’ He’s given me become idols & competitors with Him for my attention & affection!


* help me keep my life simple!!!

* give me one pure & holy passion, one glorious ambition, one magnificent obsession, to know Him! & in that sweet all-satisfying knowledge to follow hard after Him!

* Jesus would be SO PRECIOUS to me that the grip of sexual immorality would lose its grip on my heart & mind!


* keep crucifying any self-centeredness in me & make me CHRIST-centered!!


* keep me TOTALLY committed Christ!!!


* give me the eyes of a dove to be & SINGULARLY focused on Christ!!!


~thanks~!!


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tire in the trunk and start seeing it as the steering wheel.
-- S.D. Gordon


=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book


’Revolution in World Missions’ isn't really a book about missions.


It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

No comments: