Friday, April 30, 2010

** update** REJOICE with me + pray for me - the guy who KEEPS FALLING . . . into GOD's HANDS!!

.. latest update: I CAN WALK AGAIN!!! [only very slight pain left in my foot]
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
:D He still heals & restores today~! glory to The Name of Jesus!
Yup, I’ve fallen over yet again!


Simply because of my stupid carelessness in not watching where i go . . .

note to self: replying an SMS before approaching steps going down is NOT a good idea!

result? a twisted ankle (now my dad suspects it could possibly be fractured/ chipped :|)

+ a few scratches - as i fell on the ground right by a girl who asked if i was ok, i smiled nervously like i must be the dumbest guy who's ever walked this earth, she walked on ;)

i've fallen over enough times by now not to waste *too* much time grovelling in self-pity parties as i used to, & was quite surprised when Father filled my heart with songs exalting His greatness!

He sent angels to lavish me with love & prayers in the form of brothers & sisters, and of course my parents ;)


i was reminded (Father knows how often i need reminding!) in thought or word + in much action & truth that I am SO VERY WELL LOVED!


am reminded that though i fear when i will next fall, I can trust in the Lord \Most High, who’s protecting safe arms are much greater than my clumsiness!

:D rejoice with me!! :D


:D He works all things for good!

:D the fall could’ve been SO much worse .. It wasn’t... I must’ve fallen into His hands yet again ;)

:D falls like this don’t happen everyday, a miracle of God given my clumsiness!

:D Isn’t it just like Father to turn every time I fall badly into an occasion to remind me of the absolute, complete & permanent security in His unfailing unconditional love for me. :)

:D the basis for His relationship to me isn’t how un-clumsy I am but how much I let Him love me!

:D this life isn’t about how well I do things, but simply allowing Him to live His life through me!

:D blessing me with the most awesome earthly daddy who knows how to fix bodies!


:D blessing me to FINALLY have the time & INABILITY to BE STILL & spend more quality time with Jesus! :D


Luke 10:39-42~!

* PRAY*


* Please pray I don’t keep all this love to myself, but share it all around especially as so many in this world live loveless lives L


* I’d fear not myself & my clumsiness but trust Father to keep me safe!


* i'd be tuned into ONLY His Voice of Truth & NOT the other voices of lies around me!


PLEASE! If you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW! is there Anything I can praise with/pray for you? :)


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/2BCcHoRnIteSntT

+-*/*-+-*/+-*/*-+-*/+-*/*-+-*/+-*/*-+-*/



I have now concentrated all my prayers into one, and that one prayer is this, that I may die to self, and live wholly to him.
– Charles Spurgeon


let us pray, let us pray, everywhere in every way,
every moment of the day it is THE RIGHT TIME~!

for the Father above, He is listening WITH LOVE

& He WANTS TO ANSWER US so LET US PRAY!
- scc
+-*/*-+-*/+-*/*-+-*/+-*/*-+-*/+-*/

"I AM Too blessed to be stressed!"


The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance

between your knees and the floor.


The one who kneels to the Lord

can stand up to anything.

Love and peace be with you forever,

Amen.

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book
Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him. 

www.vision2025.org/blankbook_clicktorelease.html <-- go here EVERYDAY!!

No comments: