Friday, April 16, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


Dear praying friends, Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D God, not your marital status, defines your life. 1Co 7:17

:D blessing me with disability so I might be kept on my knees in prayerful weakness & humility!

:D affirming the prompting He put in me to not go out & buy a new phone / fix the one I broke but WAIT & simply respond to His giving, not get sucked into the worlds’ living for getting! – He gave me a new mobile phone from my family for my birthday ;) pray I use it well & be a good steward of it!


*PRAY*

* keep me filling my every need & desire in Christ alone~!* I’d Keep company with Jesus and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. (Ephesians 5:2]
* I’d love in all I do & say so all my actions & speech won’t be bankrupt! (1 Corinthians 13:3)

* I’d go after a life of love as if my life depended on it--because it does! (1Co 14:1)

* I’d Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly & love extravagantly - constantly, consistently pouring myself out for others in acts of love!

* I’d continually let go of my life & be reckless in my love~!

- I’m convicted that my love for Him & others is often muddied with 'caution', selfishness & convenience .. :|

* keep me from being lured away from the simple purity of love for Christ. [ 2 Cor 11:4]

* I’d not take matters into my own hands and go where i have not been sent!
- I'm unsure If I should look into helping out at an English language college as a conversation partner .. [paid position]*help me treat this body He’s honored me with with the same dignity as Jesus’ body!

* help me live so people see God in and through my body! 1Co 6:20


* He’d help me NOT be silent about all He’s done in me / is showing me!!! [I’m far too reserved in this regard! >_<]

* He’d help me work His words into my life, not just using them as ‘nice suggestions or guidelines for life’!!

- latest area He made me aware of needing His sanctifying work- my conduct at meals!! >_<


When you sit down to a meal, your primary concern should not be to feed your own face but to share the life of Jesus. So be sensitive and courteous to the others who are eating. Don't eat or say or do things that might interfere with the free exchange of love. Romans 14:21

* expose anything i’m not letting go of which hinders His purpose in my life and help me cooperate with Him!

* my primary concern would not be for my happiness but that Jesus be seen clearly for The Great One He is & lost souls come to trust Him!

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: