Monday, April 05, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


Finished the latest great book I’ve been feasting on & Felt quite convicted of my need to LOVE, SEE & *experience* Christ for who He is, not just the things He gives!
Nor get trapped into just being "B.U.S.Y." "in His name", all the while forgetting Him & The ONE thing that's necessary! (Luke 10:39-42)



Dear praying friends, i'm humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)
if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)



:D rejoice with me! :D



:D everyday I get to celebrate the sacredness & miracle of the moment He gives me life!!

:D reviving my printer when I needed it!! ;)


:D letting me get sick so I can appreciate the many days I enjoy good health & not take it for granted!


:D healing me quite quickly from a sore throat, enabling me to use my voice in English conversation ministries when I needed it!



:D He doesn’t abandon me, in spite of my sinfulness!



:D He doesn’t disown me, in spite of my failure!



:D because I have Jesus, I don’t need a thing!!



:D He never gives up on us!!!



:D taking away all reasons I have to be proud / trust in myself so I can only boast / trust in Him!


:D His message comes through fearful, inadequate vessels! (1 Corinthians 2!)


:D Father is so keenly interested in my spiritual growth and progress that He stands by faithfully to teach, instruct & discipline me as His dear child!


*PRAY*


* keep me passionately in love with Christ, above all other busy-ness, physical or spiritual!



* I’d surrender all my fears to Him & trust His ability rather than fearing my capacity to fail!


* help me forget past failures, defeats, mistakes, errors & accidents, putting this cloud under my feet so I can see the smiling face of my Father again!!



* keep me living in trust that Father is so keenly interested in my spiritual growth and progress that He stands by faithfully to teach, instruct & discipline me as His dear child!

* keep me boasting _only_ in, trusting in & loving _only_ Jesus!!


* I’d pour myself out & give myself fully to Him, emptying myself!



* deliver me from needless preoccupation with myself & draw me to seek God for Himself alone!



* enable me to pursue a life of genuine humility!



* I’d serve Christ, my master with a boiling spirit!! [Rom 12:11]



* He’d keep lifting my eyes up from myself, not looking back or looking in but looking up & looking forward!!



* I’d never again be satisfied with a mediocre “halfway up the mountain” Christian life!



* make me a radical, fanatic for His glory – the times of urgent emergency we live in don’t afford us the “luxury” to be halfhearted!


* He’d help me LIVE TO GIVE, NOT TO GET!!


~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: