Wednesday, April 07, 2010

pray for Wani & Paul

- missed the train to our missions team meeting, so rather than loiter around 20 mins for the next train, i was prompted to go 'search' for a lost soul Father might want me to xtend HIs love to. (usually i look for asian-looking guys sitting by themselves, please pray i don't restrict myself when Father might in fact want me to approach others!)
. .. So i met Wani - actually passed him by at first & kept going [i dunno why?!] but since there wasn't any other asian-looking guys sitting by themselves on the platform, i went back to him & sat next to him.
*sigh* ... did i waste too much time on small talk? before i knew it, my train arrived - i assumed he would get the same train as me but he was waiting for a different train & i could only leave him with an 'eternity' gospel tract.
as the train was living, i could see him reading it .. :)  

why not order the tract to spread the gospel for yourself! at $5/ per pack of 100, even i'd go for that!!




see http://www.operation513.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/37


my silly, my bad , i couldn't get off at my stop! :P through that i met Paul, a helpful ticket inspector tried to offer him amillion dollar tract but he said he couldn't accept it .. i really gotta stop hiding behind tracts & just TELL PEOPLE ABOUT JESUS!!
*when wil i learn?*
may Father seek & save them before it's too late~!!

No comments: