Sunday, December 27, 2009

** UPDATE** rejoice with me & pray for me~!!
















Dear praying friends,
A recent byte He’s taught me: [how much I have yet to learn!] - excerpt taken from a most awesome article: see
http://www.theschoolofchrist.org/articles/the-priests-of-the-lord-part-1.html

if spiritual fruit is love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self-control, then we must be with Jesus in order to bring forth this fruit, and no amount of WORKING for God can make up for a lack of simply BEING with Him.
- oh how i need to keep RElearning this!!


though being disabled affords me the rare luxury of not having to deal with study / work-related time constraints, i still find it so easy to fall into the trap of "doing things for Jesus" instead of seeking the ONE THING THAT IS NECESSARY (see Luke 10:39-42)

Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D He prepares a feast for me, in the presence of my enemies AND He fills me till my cup overflows!


:D every experience He gives me of more of His AMAZING GRACE~! [i.e. i've been sinning, He keeps loving!]

:D Psalms 103:3-4 is TRUE!!
If you, GOD, kept records on wrongdoings, who would stand a chance?
As it turns out, forgiveness is your habit, and that's why you're worshiped!

:D His AWESOME goodness to me through the years! [persevering with me even though I can be very unsubmissive & stubborn!]
 :D every opportunity He’s given to share His life & love to lost souls, even though I’ve missed so many opportunities & stuffed up so many encounters – sharing an incomplete gospel that “asks sinners to receive God’s love” rather than “urging sinners to turn from their sin & turn to Christ, throwing the full weight of their confidence upon Him!” – see my post
http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2009/08/pray-wed-share-gospel-correctly.html

:D I’m getting sick again! Jealously loving me so much that I might be flattened by sickness to be alone with Him!

:D our final English corner & Christmas Party & camp went well!

*PRAY*


- looking into the New Year ahead, a precious brother shared with me some verses that make great New Years’ resolutions!


* keep me from trying to save my life, keep showing me how I can lose my life for Jesus and for the gospel!


Those who want to save their lives will lose them. But those who lose their lives for me and for the Good News will save them. Mar 8:35


Jesus said, "I can guarantee this truth: Anyone who gave up his home, brothers, sisters, mother, father, children, or fields because of me and the Good News will certainly receive a hundred times as much here in this life. They will certainly receive homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields, along with persecutions. But in the world to come they will receive eternal life. Mar 10:29-30

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: