Friday, December 04, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!















precious praying friends, this update is a little overdue  - to my loss:(


Recent tidbits I’ve picked up:


* all depressing thoughts are from satan, not from myself!


* any preoccupation with self is from satan not from myself!


* all doubts are from satan not from myself!


once again, i'm  humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D

:D looking after me *so* well since my parents have been away!! =D
:D His love endures forever .. and ever ... and ever !!!
*PRAY*


* I’d realise how complete the victory is over satan in Christ!


* melt me & weave me into the person of Jesus so my life presents the message – the person of Jesus!


* He’d set me free to be all He made me to be!


* I’d stop trying to live by expectations on myself I can’t meet!


* clothe my prayers with passion, strength and power."

* I’d think of sin this way: “sin speaks a dead language that means nothing to you; God speaks your mother tongue, and you hang on every word. You are dead to sin and alive to God. That's what Jesus did.” Romans 6:11 [TMSG]


* I’d not give sin a vote in the way you conduct your lives. & not give it the time of day. Rom 6:12 [TMSG]


Don't even run little errands that are connected with that old way of life. Throw yourselves wholeheartedly and full-time--remember, you've been raised from the dead!--into God's way of doing things. Rom 6:13 [TMSG]


* keep me despairing of myself, laying down my life, and trusting Jesus to live in my place, at all times.


* supply strength & energy to serve as He wants me to!!


* surround me with the company of more passionate siblings-in-Jesus!

- Physically I’ve been feeling sleepy – a lot!- had a few episodes of bad sleep where I go to bed but don’t fall asleep for hours.. coupled with bad quality sleep, this leaves me feeling tired throughout the day & ineffective for serving anyone, but The Lord Himself! :)


* been getting a strange feeling in my leg when I walk sometimes . . . hard to describe it but it makes me wary of walking too much. I must be getting old! :O


* may He take this frail & broken body & glorify Himself in & through it!


~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: