Saturday, February 21, 2009

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^(that is, brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His glorious light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(
precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!!
i'm ever thankful to Father for putting you into my life :D
.. always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)
definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =)
sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~!
my life's an open book ;)
i'm still feeling frequently tired because i'm getting rubbish sleep at nights [overactive mind?] which can make me want to nap during the day which makes for more restlessness at night . . . :O-- oh well, it sure keeps me humble! :P nevertheless, precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!!
AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL: if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life! where do you see faults in my life / character? What areas would you like to see me grow & change by God’s grace?” -- all part of me obeying 1 Tim 4:16 which is too easy to neglect with such dire consequences!!
:D rejoice with me~! :D
:D the gift of good books! latest one i'm onto "Authentic Relationships - Discover the Lost Art of One Anothering" see - http://www.ourchurchbookstore.com.au/showProduct.aspx?id=140240

i was really inspired after an International Student fellowship meeting reflecting on Job & Jesus to really hunger after the depth of relationship with Father they had which could still stand strong through incredibly fierce storms!

i'm learning . . . i'll just put them what i'm learning as prayer points because i'm terrible at getting head knowlege and just keeping it there , whilst not letting what my brain has absorbed affect the way i think / live! i need help!! and lots of it! would you please pray for me?

* His love would so fill me so i'm certain of His care for every detail of life, knowing He'll provide all i need when i need it, to be freed to live a life of love to those He puts before me!

* i'd live not to get love for myself but to learn to share His love with others!

* i'd want nothing more than to follow Father's voice in loving people He puts around me the way He wants me to love them!

Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand--shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven. Mat 5:16 [MSG] - pray for grace to LIVE THIS!
* i'd not be consumed with "religious substitutes" but just to be CONSUMED WITH JESUS!
* i'd be lost in the wonder of Jesus Christ!
* i'd be weaned from myself & my constant self-precoccupation, so Galatians 2:20 is my life-verse!
"I have been put to death on the cross with Christ; still I am living; no longer I, but Christ is living in me; and that life which I now am living in the flesh I am living by faith, the faith of the Son of God, who in love for me, gave himself up for me."
* i'd not engage people for what i can get out of them but for what i can give them of God's life. never focussing on myself, just touching others from the deepest treasures of God's love!

* i'd grow so much in love with Jesus & in relationship with Him that He frees me from all that enslaves me to sin/ self / other things!
* my flesh would be starved of the sinful pleasures it feasts on that promote pride!
* He'd keep me genuinely humble before Him!

* He'd identify where boasting, blaming, gossip, self-pity, and worrying about what others think are cause me to live in shame instead of living in Him & show me all the places where covering up for shame hurts my relationships with others.
* He'd draw me so close to Himself so i'll no longer need to live in bondage to shame!!

* i'd be more confident in Father's ability to lead me than in satan's ability to deceive me!
* Wherever i'm lacking love toward others, He'd take me to deeper levels of His love & show me where i have expectations of others that prevent me from loving them freely and let Him set me free!
thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!



if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: