Friday, February 06, 2009

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^
(that is, brightly shining a glory not my own, just simply faithfully reflecting His glorious light to all =)
-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(
i'm ever thankful to Father for putting you into my life :D.. always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)
definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =) sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~!
i'm totally enjoying the fullness of life that is found in living in His love & sharing (well, trying to share!) His love!
for some funny reason i've noticed myself being around girls alot more than usual lately.
not intentional at all, just an observation :P
and yes i'm still totally contented in being single in Christ & determined, God willing to stay that way!:)
-- faithfulness to Christ defines the value of life; all other relationships get their final significance from this. No family relationship is ultimate; relationship to Christ is.
-- John Piper
precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!!
:D He loves me! absolutely! and He wants to share my life!
:D He's growing me to be increasingly certain that His love for me isn't connected to my performance! (because it's always far far short of His perfection!)
:D He's releasing me from the burden of doing things for Him & transitioning me to doing things with Him!
:D Father had never kept score of my performance because He wanted nothing more than to culti­vate a relationship with me. He's done that, not by throwing my scorecard away, but by completely filling it out Himself in Jesus!!
:D God’s not counting anymore, and that means I don’t have to either!

*PRAY*
* i'd not be busy about "many things" but just be consumed with the only one who's necessary - Christ!
* i'd be secure in His love so the root of sin be destroyed & know how to live as His free child on earth!
* i'd stop blocking His Word from going from conscious thought --> conscious ACTION!
* i'd simply receive what He's given me already and Stop doing anything that seeks to earn His love and learn to do what i do simply because i already have His love! (BIG DIFFERENCE!)
* i'd stop listening to the lies that make it difficult for me to accept His love for me!

* He'd show me how to get past them!!
* He'd keep teaching me how to live loved every day & learn to recognize His voice in my ear and His hand in my life, and so want to be even more like him!
* I'd "labor according to His mighty power which works in me" (Colossian 1:29).
* show me any ways that i put my own righteousness before relationship with Him, thinking that my performance makes me more acceptable to Him & teach me what it means to trust Him in every detail of life!
* help me follow Jesus' style of evangelism - always being available, showing no favoritism, (especially to pretty girls / over those i might find it hard to get along / communicate with!), sensitive to the needs of those around me, loving those i witness to, and always having time to speak to others!

No comments: