Monday, August 25, 2008

REJOICE with me + pray 4 me!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)
-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
just been accepted as "eligible" to take part in a focus group session research for TransLink on Wednesday the at 8pm at their offices in the Brisbane CBD.
[all because i left some feedback on their website a few months ago!]
- i will be reimbursed $70 for my time & effort in the focus group discussion for approx. 1.5 hrs :)
- i don't want this to merely be wasted time that matters nothing in eternity. -->*please PRAY with me & for me!*
:D opportunity to be rewarded for telling them what i think!
*please PRAY with me & for me*
* i'll be a good witness to those involved in this focus group session!
* keep making me very salty light wherever i go!
* wisdom to invest the time & money He blesses me with for MAXIMUM ETERNAL IMPACT!

No comments: