Friday, July 20, 2007

praise & pray for me

- my computer is sick again... hard drive problems *again* = more time to pray ;) woohoo!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D there is more to reality than how I feel (like a big walking ball of germs!) - Jesus is the ultimate reality & in Him I'm perfect & complete!
:D loving me enough to let me be sick so long = more time to pray & be with Him~!
:D giving me the grace to let go of the things that tie me down ..
:D if God ever had a 'Hard Drive' of my sins & failures, it died 2000 years ago & was wiped clean !!
*pray*
* keep me in the state of health that'll best glorify Him!
* keep me ever humble & broken before Him, perpetually tuned in to His frequency!
* keep me free from holding onto idols & continue utterly destroying & shattering all idols, anything keeping my heart from loving Jesus first & foremost!
* grace to REALLY LOVE others intensely with all my heart~! (1 Peter 1:21-22
*** boy what a challenge! only to show the same love we've been shown! :) ***
* help me never separate loving God from loving His Children (1 John 5:1-5)
* deliver me from the sin of unbelief - believing something in my mind but not living out this belief in practicality :S

~~thanks SO much~!

appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: