Thursday, October 12, 2006


PRAISE & PRAY 4 [me] go here!! www.theschoolofchrist.org/articles.html
:D using my unco-ness to force me to have restful 1-on-1 time with Him!
:D my disability is just His ability!
* make the only reason for being for the glory of God in Christ!
* I�d stop using God as a means to my end & let Him use me as a means to His glorious end!
* I�d pour my life out to win for the lamb the rewards of His suffering!
* give me a stronger hunger & thirst after righteousness!
* teach me what it is to really die, deny self daily, take up my cross & follow Jesus!
* help me flee from idolatry, in all its subtle but deadly forms!
* help me constantly choose to be apostolically passionate -laying down my life to see the nations worship Jesus!
* help me take 10 looks at Jesus for every 1 look I take at myself!
* help me LOVE the lost enough to warn them of hell!

No comments: