Monday, October 30, 2006


[me] go here!! O to be truly dead to self!!
:D He�s my Papa, I�m His child - nothing�s going to change that. Ever! (Rom 8:38-39) :D He turns my weaknesses into His opportunities!
:D revealing afresh startling facets of His incredible grace & unfathomable love towards His children! :D I keep losing things, He keeps finding them
:D He sees my every sin yet chooses to look on me with love & watches me rise again!
:D stripping me of things to rely on in myself that I�d rely on Him more fully!
:D my computer can get infected with a virus, but my standing with God can�t! :D using the virus infection to spend less time on the computer & more with Him!
* help me NOT be a worker who indiscriminately throws precious seed on rocky ground & gives pearls to pigs!
* show me to whom I am to be sent so I can be a wise, faithful, and profitable servant!
* I�ll forgive myself & forget my sins as He�s forgiven & forgotten all my sins!
*make me other-worldly, heavenly-minded & rejoicing in the goodness of the One who rejoice to do me good with al His heart & soul! (Jer 42:31)
* make me less & less dependent on myself & more & more dependent on Him!
* keep me focussed on the glory of the Son! * help me give Him all I am & all I have! * give me a true hunger & thirst after righteousness!
* help me stop resurrecting to life that which was nailed with Christ on the cross (my old self) * give me a hearing ear and a receptive heart!
* my life would exalt Christ as the centre & focus of all things! * help me discern between the assault of the enemy & the hand of the Lord
* help me despair of myself to have the full power, victory & fruitfulness in Christ! * I�d determine to know nothing, but Christ and Him crucified:
* help me become a Person of the Cross, experiencing the Death of the Lord that I may have the Life of the Lord.
* destroy any fear of man in me & help me live everyday to declare His praises (1 Pe 2:10!)
* give me a holy hatred for sin & greater passion for holiness!
* help me follow His instruction and allow Him to become my ONLY Desire!

No comments: