Monday, October 30, 2006


Ever thank-FULL for you & pray our partnership in the Gospel will continue to be blessed as He uses us ALL to accomplish His purposes!
Fire in the Bones
Do you have a sense of overwhelming urgency when it comes to reaching the lost? Jeremiah did. He cried, "'I will not make mention of Him, nor speak anymore in His name.' But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, and I could not.(Jeremiah 20:9) The prophet Amos did. He said: "A lion has roared! Who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken! Who can but prophesy?"(Amos 3:8) Jesus did. He said, "I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work."(John 9:4) So did the Apostle Paul: "For if I preach the Gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel!"(1 Corinthians 9:16) Don't hold back any longer. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time. Source: www.wayofthemasterminute.com � GO HERE everyday!!

No comments: