Monday, October 16, 2006


bussing home tonight- realised I hadn�t really �shared the gospel� with anyone all night (which was the whole purpose of going out in the first place!) so I looked to the back of the bus to see if there was anyone God wanted me to sit next to & share the gospel with. Got up out of my [comfortable] seat & sat next to Andrew, sitting by himself. After finding out he studied accounting, I got my very last $1,000,000 bill out of my wallet I�d almost kept to myself for keepsake, I was reminded gospel tracs are probably the last thing I should be keeping to myself!! Gave it to Andrew & was shooting up prayer arrow after prayer arrow for his soul. Praise God I got to go through the gospel with him, covering sin, law, judgment, hell, the cross & repentance. Pray him into the Kingdom with me =please=!!

No comments: