Friday, November 02, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!


Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!
as you could guess by no rave news post-Sydney, no I'm not a fully changed man.. but a little changed .. and it's a good change ;)
  Papa decided not to heal my brain injury [directly], but He went deeper to the roots of my fear of falling - taking me right back to my first memory of a fall as a youngster in Malaysia & brought healing there, which was connected to every other fall since ... so I'm no longer super paranoid of falling now ;D
. so that’s another step forward on the road to increasing freedom and healing! :D

but I dunno if it'd be the wisest thing to get back on a scooter just yet :P
maybe it'd save on public transport fees?! :P hehe.. 

 “do I really trust Papa”? Is the burning question left in my heart after the course on Healing for Victims of Accident & Trauma.

The big take away from the course was that “God is not so concerned about your healing & restoration as He is about relationship with You”
See devotional on “Why God May Delay” http://theschoolofchrist.org/daily/october16.html

I’ve come to realise in places of comfort [which is my current space after being ‘disabled’ for a decade!
- It really doesn’t take a whole heap of faith to be ‘existing’ at this level after so long ..
.. but without faith, it’s what -- impossible -- to please God!!

I read something amazing the other night ... it's OK to fail! He’s taught me that if we are to live by faith, we must risk which means we might fail /lose / get hurt .. but the only way to change the world God has placed us in is to live by faith!
I seriously need to give up my false gods of comfort / safety / convenience / dignity!!

So as a next step on this journey, I’ve applied for a healing retreat with Ellel as a step of faith ;) 

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D His amazing, passionate, pursuing, persevering love that never fails, never gives up on me!!

:D all the incredible prayer ministry I’ve been getting, bringing me to increasing freedom & healing to fully live life as God made me to live!

:D helping us to finally complete the Elijah House prayer ministry course!

This month I’ll be away from the:
- 16-18th at a men’s’ camp for my church family ..
-  21-26 in Sydney for an intensive course on ‘calling’ .. more info see:  http://thenobleheart.com/
- 30th-2/12 at a home group getaway ..

*PRAY*
* lots of quality interactions throughout, that we’ll be like iron sharpening iron!

* I’d keep journeying with Jesus into all those dark, scary bits of the journey I dont wanna go to but simply follow His lead anyway!!

* I’d always go direct to Jesus first for counsel!!

* sort out work on other days than Wednesday so I can keep going to help the outreach to refugees~!

* Id live a life of true faith. = R.I.S.K. & stop fearing failure / loss/ damage etc!!

* help me give up my idols of comfort / safety / convenience!!

* in all things, help me to respond with trust, not fear!!!

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!

Join Forgotten Christmas and Change a Life This Christmas!
Our desire is to give others the opportunity to change a poor family’s life for years to come.

Discover on this site how one little simple gift impacted a whole village.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Review my site ... Remedies For Sleep