Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



This journey with Jesus the past few months has been incredible! It feels like for the first time my spirit is coming alive .. like I’m only just starting to see with my spiritual eyes!

My identity: Barabbas! Call me Barabbas, cos that’s who I am.. all I deserved has been given to Him!
The guilty set free, the innocent has died! .. A life of sin was all I’d known .. I should’ve been killed but Jesus let me go!
[from the song ‘Call me Barabbas’ by Nathan Tasker]

Some necessary reminders:


You can’t fit His new life into the old forms. Jesus traded fasting for feasting; sackcloth and ashes for a robe of righteousness; a spirit of heaviness for a garment of praise; mourning for joy; law for grace. - David Guzik


“Faith disregards apparent impossibilities, where there is a command and promise of God." - John Ortberg

.. and so the great adventure of journeying with Jesus continues .. =D

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D connecting me with an *awesome* family in Christ at Rochedale Baptist Church - my spirit has found a home!

:D exposing more of my ugly self-consciousness that I might be more God-conscious!

:D what He commands, though “seemingly impossible”, He enables!

:D constantly resourcing me with *just* what I need at just the right time!!

*PRAY*


* I’d not be a fool by trying to avoid pain & control other people, but instead grow up to be a man, embracing suffering & trusting others!

* help me repent from my habitual lust by pursuing love in all its’ fullness + not fighting / repressing the wrong desires / thoughts but taking them to Jesus & submitting it to Him!

* help me face the truth about myself, however ugly & painful it may be!

* I’d give up the games I play to avoid the pain I claim I don’t feel :S

* help me be truly humble – having an accurate view of myself that drives me constantly to the Lord! Being transparent! Living without pretence! Without hypocrisy!

* I’d be taking the right risks for Him, so trust in Him is increased!

* help me to see Father, Son & Holy Spirit loving people & love with Him in His community to people & the world!

* help me set proper boundaries at the proper time with the proper people!


* help me live as a life-giving man, protecting the life of others!

* show me what “seemingly impossible” things He’s commanding me that I need to trust His enabling for!

~thank you~!


what a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, and Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!
=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,
click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!
 

No comments: