Thursday, July 28, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



When I was panic-stricken, I said, "I have been cut off from your sight." But you heard my pleas for mercy when I cried out to you for help. Psalms 31:22

:D the place of my incompetence is the place for God’s mercy! *phew* . . . I can relax!

.. some of what Abba Yahweh’s been revealing to me:

+ God may be asking you to step away from all that makes you feel safe so that your trust in Him can be complete and you can experience the joy and freedom of living in His safety & protection!

+ It’s ABNORMAL to be in a SUPERIOR covenant yet experience inferior blessings!!

+ If you believe you’re a sinner you’ll live as a sinner by faith!!

+ If you believe you’re righteous, you’ll live as righteous by faith!!

+ The Bible never refers to Christians as sinners but as saints!! – RIGHTEOUS ONES!


+ therefore, Sin is NOT the norm anymore!!

+ God is not consumed with our sin anymore!!


[so neither should we be consumed with our own sin, because It’s ALL been consumed by Jesus’ body on the cross!

+ We NEED to be more righteousness-conscious than we are sin-conscious! Is Christ’s work on the cross greater or is sin greater?!

.. and so the great adventure of journeying with Jesus continues ..

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D God is a God of mercy & deals with our messes!


:D the incredible privilege of joining MTM


[see http://www.mtmaustralia.org.au/] - journeying with a brotherhood of men who share their lives in great depth, with incredible [sometimes shocking!] honesty & openness!

:D Jesus truly cares for His people!

:D taking me away from being busybusybusy so I can simply be, and invest time solidly grounding myself in Him & who He wants me to be!

:D my identity & worth is not just wrapped up in what I do! [or can’t do!]

:D the absolute true rightness & beauty of His timing & ordering of events in this life He’s given me!

:D all I’ve ever “lost” in this life He’ given has been restored by my Father in greater measure with what is truly priceless & invaluable! (more intimate relationship with Him, better relationships with others, faith, hope, love, peace, joy, … the list goes on!)

:D every mess I make that He also gives me the grace & strength to clean up! 

:D the awesome time I had in the Elijah House course - part 2 this weekend – please pray!!

*PRAY*


* He’d cut me open, search my heart, my thoughts, reveal to me who I am, and change me, at any cost, to become what His Word says I ought to be.

* HELP ME always remember that the boat He sends me on cannot sink because JESUS IS ONBOARD!!

* I’d simply rest in who He’s called me to be rather than be driven by things [purpose, calling etc]

* reveal any self-protective measures I have in life based on lies, preventing me from moving forward in this life I’ve been given.

* Help me take leaps of faith, knowing that He’s my rock of safety!

* grow in me the fear of The Lord, as well as abandon fears that aren’t of The Lord!

* show me what restitution I must make in keeping with godly repentance!

*** Let us guard jealously our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and allow nothing to interfere with it.


The ultimate responsibility of staying alert rests with ourselves.***

~thank you~!


What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil

is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,

click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: