Tuesday, June 21, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:


this Pentecost, I’m hungering even more for the supernatural life He made me to live .. how sad that I’ve opted or such a lowly existence of "controllable" rationality .. no wonder my "witness" =martyrdom for Jesus has been so pathetically weak :(


O, for grace to turn my back on living in the natural .. to live the supernatural, Holy-Spirit empowered Life .. to be a true witness =martyr .. BRING IT ON!! YEAH!!!

Father’s been showing me that for far too long I’ve been a “boat potato” – Now is the time to stop living in the life-choking confines of my fears, and step out into the crazy stormy waves where Jesus is .. and experience the miracle of growth!!




Some necessary reminders:


Here is the story of your life: you are on a mission from God.


God is not looking for volunteers to serve at their own convenience as their schedule permits, but calls for disciples who will lay down their lives -- Chip Brogden


WHY settle for only what you can explain or control?! Life begins when you let GOD be in control & do the unexplainable!!

A transformed life will impact everything around it and produce eternal results, without a single struggle to make it happen.

.. and so the great adventure of journeying with Jesus continues .. :D

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D I CANNOT get past the sins in my life that keep enslaving me... But God in me can!!!

:D God doesn’t make “spare parts” and I am not one!

*PRAY*

* help me, in all weak, half-hearted unbelief and distractedness to wholeheartedly love Him!

* I’d delete ‘failure’ from my vocabulary!

* .. my life’s journey would all be about learning to match our Master move-for-move!

* make me a compassionate intercessor, to make the needs of OTHERS my own!!

* help me to have faith in Him especially when I have no idea how You’re going to provide!! Deliver me from trying to figure Him out first before trusting in Him!!

* I’d live by asking Jesus for commands, NOT guarantees, trusting whatever He commands, He enables! ;D

* identify with pure clarity the spiritual gifts He’s given me, not compared with anyone else, developing them with skill, using them joyfully and humbly to serve God and His creation as He made me to be!

* on this adventure with God, He’d give me both courage to take risks and wisdom to know which risks to take!

* so transform my life that it will leave an eternal impact on everything around me, without a single struggle to make it happen!

* build resiliency in me to enlarge my capacity to handle problems so I not only survive, but grow!

* show me how He would you have me built into His living temple with other living stones?!

* help me to learn what really satisfies me, and learn to ask for it, despite feeling wrong / fleshly/selfish!

* help me to learn entitlement and to produce from myself!

* help me simply accept His love and His acceptance of me, just as I am, right where I am, and so change me from the inside out, weakening the stranglehold of sin on me, transforming me -- so contagiously as to spill onto others around me!

~thank you~!


what a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, and Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!
=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,

click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!
 

No comments: