Friday, June 10, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



I am truly enjoying my 'sabbatical' & this awesome journey Father has me on ;)


I deeply feel like I’m just starting a new chapter of coming ALIVE! . . . More ALIVE! to The Father, Son & Holy Spirit, living, breathing, active in me!


… How could I have been so dull, so blinded for so long?! :[


.. for awhile I’ve been having this nagging thought that if there's anything i feel I "should" feel like but I DIDN'T feel like, it's a MAN :P


have felt like I’m still ‘just a 'boy’ in many ways .. :

To add to the mix, in my spirit I sometimes feel more female than male! ummm.. :S

While I can’t say I’ve fully risen up to manhood, I’m definitely further along the journey than I’ve ever been .. Letting go of my boyish fears of ‘growing up’ is a good start! :D

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D You might think you’re a mistake, but GOD DOESN’T MAKE MISTAKES!!


We may have stuffed up, failed, but it does NOT make us a mistake!

:D I AM NOT A MISTAKE!!!

- the Journey to Manhood’ was awesome ... a further release from fears & journeying more into the freedom of His gracious Fatherly embrace!


.. who’d have thought a weekend away being very open, honest & vulnerable in sharing our lives – with all of our wounds, grief’s & hurts could be so life-giving?!

:D Fathers’ helping me to love, accept, esteem & trust myself so I can to love, accept, esteem & trust others!

:D I have value because God says I do, NOT because of anything I do! XD

:D giving me rest in Him, that I don't have to prove my worth / earn His / Anyone else’s approval by things I do!

*PRAY*

* help me fall in love with the God who IS, not the God that I want!

* help me transition to knowing I’m ok as I am & surrender to resting in Fathers’ peace!

* tear down the “things” I try to find life in apart from Him so I only go to Him!!

* Show me the one thing He wants me to pour this life He’s given me to!

* help me to live in a very keen sense of Fathers’ timing for me!!!

* help me to see past rejection!

* help me not be an observer in life, but fully be engaged with Him in this precious life He’s given me!

* grant me restful sleep at night with peaceful dreams – still get nights hard to sleep with active/bizarre dreams that leave me sleepy during the day >.<

* help me praise & thank Him even when I get migraines that knock me out & throw my plans for the day off!

~thank you~!


what a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, and Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil

is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!

-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,

click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: