Friday, June 24, 2011

necessary wake up call!

my prayers in response to Matthew 25 & the BIG wake-up call it was to me!!

 from David Guzik's commentary:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/commentaries/comm_view.cfm?AuthorID=2&contentID=7890&commInfo=31&topic=Matthew
We cannot afford to be indifferent towards Jesus and His return.


We can’t afford to be indifferent towards the Holy Spirit who makes us ready for the return of Jesus.

We can’t afford to be indifferent towards the resources that God gives us.

We can’t afford to be indifferent towards the needy people all around us.

We can’t afford to be indifferent towards lost humanity that will stand in judgment.

c. Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: Jesus clearly points out that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels. Men only go there because they have willingly cast their lot with the devil and his angels.


* please help me to be taking the right risks for You, so His trust invested in me is increased, not “kept safe”!



* i'd Feed/clothe/visit Jesus in disguise today as an overlooked/ignored/ uncared for “random”!


.. i've been lazy with my knowledge.. Unfaithful with my time... unbelieving & limiting use of my abilities 
. . . and far too often cold and indifferent to the needs of others around me 
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( >.<


O Abba!! HELP ME TO REPENT!!
* to love like You love -- SO actively!!

~thank You~ :D



may Holy Spitit stir our hearts afresh with His passion & fire to live lives that'll be READY for The Sons' gloriously immient return!!


ps - if you see any areas of laziness / unfaithfulness / poor stewardship in my life, PLEASE!! make me aware of it!!

[and would you give me permission to do so in return for you too?:)]



may we love each other enough to "spur each other on" to LOVE & GOOD DEEEDS as The Day of our Lord's return draws closer .. and closer .. AND CLOSER!!!

* PLEASE KEEP MY HEART FROM BEING INDIFFERENT!! :”( You know how grossly apathetic I can be!! Melt my heart!! Break it!! Change it to be more like Yours!!

No comments: