Thursday, November 11, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Brothers & sisters, sorry this one’s quite long.



Fathers’ doing much soul-work in me & I’d deeply treasure your prayers with me & for me!


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


+ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for space’ sake I’ll leave them out ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D


:D He’s blessed me greatly through this book Christ empowered living by Selwyn Hughes
- thanks again brother Hugh!

It keeps pointing me to our Great Soul-Doctor – Jesus!

.. As I was reading, a Question popped into mind: am I determined to be single because I’m actually living in terror?! Christ empowered living p71 -- Hmmm… :S ?


:D the abundance of miracles I experience every moment He gives me life & breath!


:D Jesus not only wants a relationship with me, He wants a relationship that’s intimate & passionate!
:D I find my security in His unconditional love!

:D I find my self worth in His value of me!


:D I find my significance in His purpose for me!


:D my Saviour isn’t against me for my sin, He’s for me against my sin!!


*PRAY*


* I’d Trust Him with His masterpiece He’s making of my life – to let the beauty of Christ be seen in me, even when all I can see is a broken, dirty mess of ugly sin!


* I’d forgive myself & stop building up anger / bitterness/ hatred against myself!!


* help me understand the truth of why I came into this world!


* keep me from being so caught up in the ‘cause’ of Christ that I forget the person of Christ!

* I’d keep intimacy with Christ first and foremost in living as a follower of Jesus!


* rescue me from the trap of loving “serving Jesus” more than loving Jesus Himself!


* my activity for Christ would flow out of intimacy with Christ. Worship 1st! work 2nd!!!


* I wouldn’t just give Jesus my time & money, but my inhibitions also!


* I’d serve Jesus extravagantly, by taking opportunities when I have them and not delay!


* keep me from being too stingy and show me when to be extravagant in expressions of love and devotion to Jesus like Mary of Bethany!


* free me from my self-imposed inhibitions into acts of extravagantly dramatic devotion that’s completely unashamed to love Jesus!


* ‘good feelings about myself’ wouldn’t come from “performing well in my own eyes / other peoples’ eyes” but in how well i relate to God in light of His evaluation of my worth!!


* I’d give him full access to every part of my being so He thinks in me and wills in me!


* keep me faithful in declaring the WOLE gospel to lost sinners – REPENT and believe!


~thanks~!!


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)


please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!


=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies,


prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,


but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer


as the spare tire in the trunk


and start seeing it as the steering wheel.
-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

No comments: