Monday, November 08, 2010

pray for Lee, Jin Jin, Rocky, Elle & Thomas! [KOR, CHI, VTNM]

:D giving me a good chat with Lee & Jin at the Fiday night BBQ!
:D thank God for brother David who has also been at most of the events Father let me take part in!
* Lee's lost soul be sought & saved by The Good Shepherd!
 * give me further opportunities to share with Lee & clear up the misunderstandings / misconceptions he has of Christianity.



* Jin would receive revelation of Christ as she reads the bible, & also receive the healing for her wounded soul she needs!
- i feel she's a thirsty soul, who, like the woman of Samaria Jesus talked to at the well, is trying to satisfy her thirst in all the wrong places when Jesus can give her Living Water!
- i wanted to share the story with her but didn't get to :"(

* [another] Jin would seriously give thought to her eternal destiny & not trust in the catholic church but in Jesus Christ, The Saviour of The world!

* Rocky would give serious thought to the 'eternity' gospel tract i passed him after meeting him at a bus stop.

Elle - "i believe nothing because i don't want to rely on God".
* may Father have mercy on her tragic foolishness & blindness & turn her life around before it's too late!

:D blessing me with
a very special birthday lunch with Thomas & Jin! [my intention was to shout Thomas lunch, money went mysteriously missing from my wallet and he ended up shouting me! :P] 
* give me opportunity to share with Thomas about matters of eternity! .. before he leaves Aus!

No comments: