Friday, November 05, 2010

pray for Tan, Fiona, John, Mr Wu [?, AUS, KOR, HK]

was out his morning before my lunch appointment with John & might as well get my free $5.50 [for drawing lots of $200 cash out of EFTPOS with my special card ;)] Tan, served me at Australia Post .. he was quite helpful & incredulous that i'd get money instead of being charged mony for all my eftpos withdrawals ;)
i passed him a million dollar gospel tract but he refused, saying "i don't believe that crap" i replied "it's not crap! it could save your soul!"
" my soul will be eaten by the devil"
"it doesn't have to be!"
pray it not be so with Tan's soul!

Fiona served me in the bank. tried to give her a "women only carpark" tract but she said "not now thanks" . .. pray she'll attend to eternally significant business before it's too late!!

then i met John & we caught up but none of us wanted to eat [!] . . . the conversation didn't really go anywhere [at least i felt, anyway, but i could be wrong :P] before we parted ways.
i walked away dumbfounded again at how NON-urgent i can be about matters of eternal security by not bringing it up :[
please pray with me Father will intervene in Johns' life to ensure his etenal destiny is resting safe in Jesus' finished work on the cross, not any religious works he might trust in!


. . . how sad that sinners lost in darkness still prefer the darkness & death rather than Light & Life! :"(
Oh Father! why do my eyes se such saddening reality yet still stay so dry?!

 i guess not a lot has changed in all the milenia we humans have existed. :(~

and yet . . . how AMAZING IS THIS!! over all that time, Father has been working to rescue His precious lost creation & restore the love relationship that's been broken!

met Mr. Wu at a crossing on the way home - it's weird i can only *just* communicate in my mother tongue! :S
he's here for his family, though he couldn't understand English, his son could, so i passed him an 'eternity' gospel tract for him to give to his son.
may Salvaion come to his entire family & beyond~!
~thanks~!! Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God


to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

No comments: