Thursday, July 15, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

.. ~2 weeks of bad sleep, 4 colds + EXPLOSIVE diarrhea + headaches, ... still, my Beloved is mine & i am His and His banner over me is LOVE!!! :) X-D


Recently did a study on Rom 5:1-11, at the end was asked:


Are you rejoicing in the hope of the glory of God?


Reflect on Psalm 63:1-3, Isaiah 40:10-31 and Psalm 73:25,26 What attitude do you have towards any difficult situations you are facing now?


Hooray for Him turning my gaze UPWARD at a time I felt like I was in a pit of sh*t [--quite literally!]!

HE IS ENOUGH~!!

Food for thought from an *AWESOME* online discipleship curse I’ve started at http://www.embracethecross.org/ -
“RELATIONSHIP with Jesus is something everybody claims to have, unfortunately they don’t. When i say relationship i mean the kind King David spoke of in PSLMS 23 & 42.The majority of so called “believers” don’t want that kind of relationship.


Why? because it is easier to have relationship with the things of God than the God of the things!”


How true that is . .. :’(


May He strip us of ‘things’ so we can focus on Him & relationship with Him!


Is this your hearts’ desire?

once again, my praying friends, I Humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D keeping me joy-FULL in my 4th round of the cold this winter!

:D leading me to good books to devour when I can’t sleep!

:D continually showing me how _incredibly richly_ blessed I am – all because He is God & He’s called me to be His son! .. to list just a few blessings:

:D disability – with less of me there is more of God and His rule! XD

:D contentment with just who I am -no more, no less and so being a proud owner of everything that can't be bought!

:D working up in me a good appetite for God!

:D there is NO me without Jesus~!

:D stripping me of ‘things’ [even health!] so I can focus on Him & relationship with Him!

:D discovering more of His gracious intervention in the life of my family that we are as blessed as we are now~!

*PRAY*


* I’d live by seeking to abide in Christ Jesus and walk in The Spirit, focusing only on Jesus’ life manifested in me!

* show me who I can intentionally input His life into to strengthen & encourage their faith!

* keep me Focused on being, not doing. Then when it IS time for me to do something, i can be confident my labor of love will be the work that God blesses
[as I can’t do much these days, it’s easy to get down at myself!]


See great article: http://theschoolofchrist.org/articles/the-work-god-blesses.html

* I’d daily respond to His invitation to revolve life around Him, NOT self! To live HIS purposes, to receive all I need from Him, to share the concerns of HIS heart.

~thanks~!!


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: