Wednesday, March 24, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

One of our greatest faults in our Christian lives is we allow too many rivals to God we’ve too many gods, too many activities, too much theology we don’t understand, too much religion – we have too much of too much!

God can’t do His will through us because we refuse to put away the rivals. [paraphrase of “I talk back to the devil by A W Tozer p71,72]

I’m safer involved with Jesus than anything than I am safer than trying to protect myself from anything bad happening to me”


Dear praying friends, Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D
 
:D He is more than able to deal with my past!
 
:D He pardons instantly!
 
:D He forgives completely!
 
:D His blood makes us worthy!

:D Fathers’ goodness is infinitely more wonderful than I am able to understand!!!!

:D i can talk back to the devil with His truth rather than listen to his LIES!! ;)

:D providing incredibly convicting talks / books to keep me growing in Christ – ask me about the latest He’s brought into my life! ;)
 
*PRAY*
 
- I’ve not cried or been in anguish over all that’s around me which should cause me to be in anguish … :|
* may I be baptised in anguish!!

* I’d keep moving forward with Christ & claiming spiritual victory I have not yet known!

* help me “forget the past, and stretch forward to the things which are before, pressing on toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Php 3:13-14

* help me to prize Christ as all-precious, all-delightful & all-satisfying, considering all else I once thought valuable as dung!!

* I’d diligently set my will to do His will!

* help me continually rediscover the loveliness of Jesus, my Saviour!

* give me a pure intent to know Jesus Christ, putting away the world, things & people that get in the way, opening my heart to only one Lover – Jesus Christ Himself!

* give me uncontainable excitement over who He is and what He is!

* keep showing me anything I refuse to surrender and “count as loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Jesus Christ” so I’d reject it as a potential idol & let God destroy it!

* I’d be so captured by Jesus Christ so I give up & disown everything!!

* I’d never allow things to become important enough to ruin my relationship with Jesus Christ!!

* give me ears to hear His Spirit & a heart to trust Him, NOT to question!!

* KEEP ME imitating Christ, the model soul-winner, by;
- being available always to help repentant sinners or the oppressed.
- showing no favoritism.
- securing a public profession or testimony from the sinner.
- showing love & tenderness to those I witness to.
- taking time to speak to others! [too often I’m just content to take the ‘easy way out’ by passing lost souls a gospel tract & moving on . .. :|

My Surrender - Steven Curtis Chapman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzyWaX2zR4

Mar 8:35 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it.
Luk 9:23 And he said to all, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
Luk 9:24 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it.

1. Does it all sound the same?

Are my words getting through?

I've been trying so hard

That I'm about to break

So here I am, with all I have

And I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

I surrender

Yeah, I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

This is my surrender

Take it all

2. And what song can I sing

But the song that You give?

I have nothing to bring

That did not come from Your hands

So here I am, with all I have

And I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

I surrender

Yeah, I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

This is my surrender

All my prayers and all my dreams

I'm giving it all to You

I lay it all down at Your feet, I'm Yours

So what song can I sing, but this song?

I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

I surrender

I'm giving it all back to You, all back to You

This is my surrender

Take it all

Take it all

Lord, take it all

Take it all

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: