Wednesday, March 03, 2010

HOORAY - THE LOST IS FOUND!!

. . . I was having a really blessed day off, everything was going well, and then through an incredible act of my Able-ness, I lost my Dodo plan sim card. 
That threw me into a flurried panic because i wanted to make some calls but couldn’t since the phone it was in decided not to work .. [yes, I lost it in the process of trying to switch the sim card to a different phone in my silly hopes I could find a working phone! – - silly because of my awesome ability to kill almost any piece of technology without even trying .. HA!] anyhow, I was frantically retracing my steps, turning my room upside-down. . . yes, i prayed.
i asked brothers & sisters online on MSN to pray for me.
.. I really didn’t want to waste too much time trying to find this … Father knows I’ve already wasted far too much time & energy on mobile phones & related junk .. :|



And then . . . nature called, and of course, I answered ;)



Times in the toilet are good to pray ;)



I could feel Father saying “peace! Be still!”



Who was i to worry?!

had Father’s goodness decreased because my foolishness increased?!



Of course not! It never has and never will!



I thought ‘I bet it’s in the most obvious place . . i.e. someplace I’ve looked over before” and guess what, it was!



GOD IS SO GOOD!!



What was lost has now been found!



He made my blind eyes see!



I feel like throwing a party ;)



.. I’m reminded of the incredible joy Father has as He painstakingly seeks out the lost sinner, and upon their returning home to Him, OH! The wild celestial bash that’s thrown for them!



May I seek out lost sinners with even greater energy & urgency than I did my lost sim card!!
i feel reubuked that so often i am more concerned over my silly little sim card than i am over lost souls who are of infinitely greater worth, dying all around me, every second!


Pray for The Unreached People Group of the Hour!

may we rejoice afresh that our names are written in The Book of Life, and partner with our Lord in seeking the lost that they too might be found by Father!
“no one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once” – Oswald J Smith



Nearly 3 BILLION souls are WAITING to hear the gospel.

HOW L O N G MUST THEY WAIT??

Could a lifeguard sit still if he heard the drowning cry?

Could a doctor sit in comfort and let his patients die?

Could a fireman sleep, let men burn and give no hand?

Could you sit in ease in Zion with the world around you damned? --Leonard Ravenhill.

DON’T KEEP THEM WAITING – WON’T YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL before IT’S TOO LATE??

SPONSOR A NATIVE MISSIONARY TO NOT KEEP THE WORLD WAITING! GO TO: www.gfa.org

or in AUS: www.gospelforasia.org.au -

Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him. [orderfor free - click on the picture below!]


http://prayerguard.net/index.php?page_id=11&link_id=hourly-upgs

No comments: