Monday, March 08, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Dear praying friends, excerpt from great devotional:


God has just one desire of for us, and it is that we may see Christ. God does not reveal one hundred, one thousand, or one million things to us. He is pleased to give us His Son, and He delights for us to look only to Him. Not even the things He gives, but to Him who is the Gift. We may pray for revelation into many matters, but only one thing is important to God, that is, that we may have revelation into the Son.


If we know the Son, if we possess the Son, if we see the Son, we know and possess and see all that God has and is, for He has deposited all of Himself into His Son, and all of His Son He deposited into us.
©2010 TheSchoolOfChrist.Org.


Amen.. may we *see* Christ!!


Chew on this thought for while until it brings a smile to your heart, like it did mine:
 With God’s goodness desiring our highest welfare, God’s wisdom to plan it, God’s power to achieve it, what do we lack?
Surely we are the most favored of all creatures!!
God is love and God is All-powerful. His love causes Him to desire our eternal welfare and His power enables Him to secure it. Nothing can hurt those in Christ – we can live fear-LESSly!!  - - from ‘The knowledge of The Holy’ by A.W. Tozer p 87, 133

Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)



I’m learning that on this journey with Father, it’s His role to lead & guide, my role is to simply listen, trust and follow. NOT question! And when I do question, I’m actually showing an ugly, proud spirit! ~>_<~
:D rejoice with me! :D


:D thanks for praying for direction – I sense Father leading me to become an intercessor – a most exciting and dangerous adventure~!

:D He’s constantly humbling me & convicting me of sins – revealing the ugly depths of my desperately wicked heart without Him – I’m rejoicing because it keeps me coming back to Him for grace every moment – I need it that much!


:D the wonderful life of REST He’s invited us into – to cease from our weary, difficult, heavy-laden lives & rest in HIS doing!


:D I can never know the enormity of my sin, and it’s not necessary I do!


:D all I need to know is “where sin increased, grace increased even more,”!! [Romans 5;20]

-- something that disturbs me a lot – I seem to have trouble believing, accepting & living like I am loved as much as I *know* I’m loved. :O maybe I’ve just believed too long & too deeply the lie that I can’t truly be loved / I’m too far gone to be loved :S

*PRAY*

* help me live truth live loved!! [often have huge mental & emotional battles inside of me over this] :(

* help me to love with sacrificial compassion those I pray for!


* give me a deep love and willingness to suffer with Christ on behalf of sinful humans, even to the point of giving my life for others!

* I’d adjust my life to be an intercessor Father will use to advance His Kingdom around the world!


* I’d be completely and entirely identified with Fathers’ interests in the lives of those I pray for!


* save me from a stubborn, proud spirit!


* I’d see how Father is working in others so I can join Him in His work!


* help me to live with Micah 6:8 SIMPLICITY~! [how easily i complicate life with religious baggage] :|

* I’d abide in Christ by -
– relaxing, trusting His indwelling Life to motivate and mobilize my actions!
See good blogpost here - http://gracewalkministries.blogspot.com/2010/02/abiding-in-christ.html
- recognising the reality of my union with Him and give up any silly notions that I have anything to contribute to this arrangement!


* grace would so rule my life, that celebration would be the characteristic my life!


See good blogpost here - http://gracewalkministries.blogspot.com/2010/02/lets-party.html

* I’d be obsessed with an uninhibited, exhilarating, enthusiasm about Jesus Christ!!

* grow greater intimacy in my relationship with Him!


* I’d be who He wants me to be, so I can do what He made me to do!

* give me a hypersensitivity and a absolute hatred to all things that stink of self!

* help me sort through the spiritual pride issues I have as i’m involved in ’ministry’ that can easily puff up my flesh!


* help me serve others with His love & humility even when I’m feeling tired & spent like Jesus did! [Mark 6:30-44!!]


Or even when I’d rather just be by myself! [which is all too often the case . . . :( )
* I’d *maximize* being  single withits' unmatched opportunities for growth, learning and service for His glory!


~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: