Wednesday, May 06, 2009

praise & pray for Michael, Kevin & TingRu (KOR, Tw)




- just a few of those I've been blessed to have Divine Appointments with recently ;) . . . and all through their desire to learn English!



Michael & i have started meeting regularly to just talk & practice English conversation.


at first he seemed to indicate he might be a christian but ... i'm not the one to judge, he's a work in progress like us all :)





Kevin [i've lost count of how many Taiwanese friends i have now named 'Kevin'!) will be leaving soon after he finishes his TESOL course ... he's really appreciated our friendship over the short time we've gotten to know each other ... like Yoshi [see post http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2009/04/praise-pray-for-yoshi-jap.html] has recently been going through a rough patch . . . we talked about it a few days ago & i was blessed to carry him to Father in prayer :)

Ting Ru [a lost soul who was in my seekers / unbelievers group a OCF camp recently]
- asked to meet to practice English conversation ... i was hesitant as i usually try to avoid meeting with girls 1-on-1, but Fathers been dealing with my past & the fears my past has lead me towards .. plus i had the bonus of having Michael there with us so i was even more conscious of being 'above reproach' ;)
. . . towards the end of our chat she mentioned how she felt she wasn't as kind as us 'Free English Teachers' .. i told her i'm not kind, but God has changed me to be what she sees ;)
i told her she can be changed too, if she'll let God change her ..

:D PRAISE! :D
:D answering my prayers to bring people into my life that i can serve & be Christ to in some small way~!
:D dealing with my past & the prsent fears i have because of my past!
:D He wants to save them even more than they want to be saved!!
*PRAY*
* reveal Himself as Lord to Michael, Kevin & TingRu, bringing them to repentance & faith in Jesus before it's too late!
* help me live Colosians 4:5! "When you are with unbelievers, always make good use of the time."

!~thanks~! GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!*** ETERNITY WILL SHOW THE FULL FRUIT OF OUR PRAYERS- BE ENCOURAGED!!***

No comments: