Saturday, January 24, 2009

rejoice with me -- 7 AWESOME YRS OF LIFE!!


today [24th Jan '09] marks the 7th anniversary since my major brain injury!!!!!!! (before & after photos pictured)
how grateful am i?
. . . words fail me :D
highlights of these past 7 years? :D rejoice with me~! :D
:D waking up in the reality of Heavenly Father's tender affection for me & growing in knowing His incredible love that goes far beyond knowledge! (see Ephesians 3:17-19!!)
:D blessing me with the very greatest of all blessings-sins forgiven & a loving, intimate relationship with God Himself!
:D I'M ALIVE !!!!!!! [even though many times along the way i've wondered "why?!"]
:D sending so many angels to minister to me at *just* the right time!
[in ways that you may or may not have known, Father has blessed me through your being in my life & sharing parts of this awesome journey with! I truly do thank God for you! :)

:D showing me in a very real way what it is to find true strength in weakness!

:D _flooding_ my life with joy & hope in the midst of sadness & despair!
:D the amazing ways Heavenly Father turns the messes I make out of life into beauty & blessing!
:D the wonderful ways He has caught me every time I've fallen & lovingly lifted me back on my feet again!
There's so Much He's taught me [and still is teaching me!) on this Great Adventure that is life walking beside our Creator, The Lover of our souls! I Would truly appreciate your prayers for me as i journey on in this Loving Relationship with Father! AlThough I feel like I've come a long way, I've still got so far to go, much to learn as well as much to UNlearn!
*PRAY*
* I'd STOP listening to the lies of the "waves" round me & the "giants" I face reminding me of all my failures & listen ONLY to THE VOICE OF TRUTH saying to me "my child, I am here with you, I love you! Do not be afraid!!!!!!!"
* He'd continue to 'bridge the gap' between what I know in my head to be true & what's lived out in my life, so my life will be a song all to His glory!
* I'd keep availing myself to WHATEVER He wants of me!
* He'd keep me ever FIXED & FOCUSED on the cross of Jesus Christ!
* He'd FREE me from myself & all the self-imposed limitations I put on Him & His work in me!!
* I'd let Him be BIG in my life & stop letting Him be so small that He can't overcome my past, all my sins, failures, & fears !!!!!!!
* the lyrics of the song below will be ever-TRUE in my life!
This song really encouraged me, I pray it speaks to your heart too!: In Me by Casting Crowns
[go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmYxbQfB2oE to listen to it!]
Verse 1:
If You ask me to leap Out of my boat on the crashing waves If You ask me to go Preach to a lost world that Jesus saves I'll go, but I cannot go alone Cause I know I'm nothing on my own But the power of Christ in me makes me strong Makes me strong
CHORUS:
Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability How refreshing to know You don't need me How amazing to find that You want me So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength Until you being the victory, by the power of Christ in me
Verse 2: If You ask me to run And carry Your light into foreign land If You ask me to fight Deliver Your people from satan's hand CHORUS:
Bridge:
To reach out with Your hands To learn through Your eyes To love with the love of a savior To feel with Your heart And to think with Your mind I'd give my last breath for Your glory

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW! How can I best rejoice with you & pray for you? :)
visit my prayer blog, pray & leave a comment~!
www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
love heaps in Jesus Christ, your fellow servant,
~_^ Able Wong ~_^
DON'T FORGET:
God is a Good God.
He sent Jesus to die for His enemies (that's us!).
Through trusting in Jesus we can be God's friends instead.
That makes Him worthy of ALL our love and service.
We'll never love and serve Him as He deserves.
We need to love and serve Him more purely, with more of ourselves.
-- kh
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
AWESOME free book thousands said has changed their lives –
www.gfa.org/freebook .. REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: