Sunday, January 04, 2009

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

God is looking for simple people who will simply follow Him.
.. really wish i'd stop walking into things & doing silly dumb things so much .. & still feeling frequently tired because i'm getting rubbish sleep at nights [overactive mind?] which makes me want to nap during the day which makes for more restlessness at night . . . :O
-- oh well, it sure keeps me humble! :P
still, precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!! i'd truly value your prayers as we journey on toward HIM :)
definitely not easy but ever exciting =) sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~!
my life's an open book ;)
look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^(that is, brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His glorious light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(
please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL: if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life! where do you see faults in my life / character? What areas would you like to see me grow & change by God’s grace?” -- all part of me obeying 1 Tim 4:16 which is too easy to neglect with such dire consequences!!

:D rejoice with me~! :D
:D i'm free as a child to fail, but be secure in His love regardless!
:D i'd rejoice that He's chosen me to be His child, with all my faults & failings!

*PRAY*
* i'd stop living less-loved!!! [by indulging in sin / preoccupation with so many lesser things]
* i'd be rid of all agendas in my relationships with ppl!
* keep me faithful in the small things!
* reveal to me what it is to be UNITED with Christ & live out of that union with Him!
* rescue me from the trap of finding my value & self-worth in "what i do for Jesus" but ever keep me finding all my value & self-worth in my position as a child in His family hough what He has DONE for me!
"what title / label can any man give you that'd be greater & higher than "child of God"?! -- Brian Kirik, GFA Renewing your passion conference '08 see
www.gfa.org/ryp08/video
* this would ever be the measure of my life:
"Measure your life by loss and not by gain, Not by the wine drunk, but by the wine poured forth; For love's strength stands in love's sacrifice, And he who suffers most has the most to give." -- Lilias Trotter

thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: